With nearly a century of experience providing service to the Mining Industry – we have been listening to our customers for a long time.
Based on their feedback and our own experience, we are constantly looking at ways to redesign and improve current market products with a view to reducing down time and improving safety and production performance. Taking advantage of our on the job experience our Engineering Department has come up with a few solutions.
Spare Parts 24/7
After market replacement parts are held in stock for a variety of Underground Coal Mining Machines, including Shuttle Cars and Continuous Miners.
- Available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Competitive prices
- Quality aftermarket products
- New and Service Exchange options available
- Custom parts produced to your spec
We are constantly researching and updating our after market product range to keep up to date with product development and improvements.
Hydraulic Seals & Packings
Specialising in the supply of a wide range of Imperial / Metric, Single and Double Acting Seals, Rod Wipers, Vee Packs, Wear Rings and O-Rings.
- Poly Packs
- Vee Packings
- Machined Seals
- Piston Cups
- Oil Seals
- O-Rings / O-Ring Cord
- Rod Wipers
- Backup Rings
- O-Ring Service Kits
- Bonded Seals
KINGS Koal Hauler
A new design of Shuttle Car that meets Industry demands for higher productivity and reliability.
We have focused on operator ergonomics, comfort, safety and ease of operation. Machine reliability and effective reduction of costs per tonne are paramount.
Key Features: Ergonomic operators compartment, strengthened body design, additional ribs, gussets, doubler plates and increased material thickness, wide body hopper reaching the full width of hauler, wide conveyor chain return guides, variable speed traction control, cooler operating hydraulic system, compact oil cooled brake units.
- Bolt on Ergo Pod™ driver’s cabin
- Certified class 2 canopy ( FOPS )
- Excellent visibility
- Inbye directional camera
- Anti pinch device on door
- Door hydraulic interlock incorporated.
- 180° hydraulic seat rotation
- Ergonomically designed
- Robust suspension seat including seat belt & arm rests
- Directional locking pin
- Steering designed for standard operation for both directions.
- Reliability & Increased Life
- Optional North/South or Ergo Pod™ drivers cab
- Conveyor width to suit customer
If you have a Shuttle Car out of service or increased short term product requirements, we can help.
Hire cars are available:
- Short Term Hire
- Long Term Hire
Provide us with a sample or your drawings and specifications and we will produce your part to order.
Fully equipped and highly skilled Machine Shop.
Wheel Remover Jig